all you need to know about me - and then some
My photo
I'm a Library Associate/Adult Services in Maryland. I'm married. I have three children and two grandchildren. And I have twenty chickens and one beehive in the backyard.

Jul 3, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 21: PODCAST SEARCH TOOLS



Okay - so I'm learning about Podcasts and search tools, but I also want to create a podcast. So, I'm saving Yahoo Podcasts to go back to later.



In the meantime, aren't these the cheeriest faces you've seen today?

Okay, so I used the search tools and took a look at a lot of directories and podcasts out there. I wasn't impressed with a lot of them, either. However, I finally stumbled on Audio Learning Revolution, LearnOutLoud.com's podcast. Sure, they sell audio books, but they also have a podcast directory, and they offer a free audio book of the month. So they got me. I've got them registered on my Bloglines, so I'm good to go.

No comments: