all you need to know about me - and then some
My photo
I'm a Library Associate/Adult Services in Maryland. I'm married. I have three children and two grandchildren. And I have twenty chickens and one beehive in the backyard.

Oct 29, 2012

From Animal House to Our House: A Love StoryFrom Animal House to Our House: A Love Story by Ron Tanner

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


For anyone who's contemplating buying and rehabbing an old house, especially in Baltimore city, this is a must-read BEFORE you do that.  I'm not suggesting that you'll choose NOT to buy an old house, but author Ron Tanner's experiences will, at the very least, give you a clearer picture of what you'll be up against.  And if you love old houses, as Ron does, you'll choose to go forward in your quest to possess a grand old lady!  This book is especially interesting as Ron's house just happens to be "local."  If you can't get down to his neighborhood to see the house, here's the next best thing:  http://www.houselove.org/.



View all my reviews

No comments: