all you need to know about me - and then some
My photo
I'm a Library Associate/Adult Services in Maryland. I'm married. I have three children and two grandchildren. And I have twenty chickens and one beehive in the backyard.

Nov 20, 2007

Snorkeling







Manuel



The fish were waiting for us to jump in, and we obliged. However, it didn't take us long to realize that it's scary to be surrounded by fish that are on the move. And there were so many of them that we couldn't track them or know what they were up to. Swimming underwater with them, and then trying to swim away from them, just encouraged the fish. What we didn't realize was that Manuel, our boat captain, was encouraging Willis, who was on the boat with him, to throw scraps of bread out into the water where we were so the fish would stay with us!

No comments: