all you need to know about me - and then some
My photo
I'm a Library Associate/Adult Services in Maryland. I'm married. I have three children and two grandchildren. And I have twenty chickens and one beehive in the backyard.

Jun 26, 2007

Week 8 - Thing 18: ONLINE PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS (WORD PROCESSING, SPREADSHEET)

I created an account in Zoho Writer. And I sent a test document to my co-worker (checking share), so she could edit it and send it back to me (sharing with me) so I can then work on it some more. I can see why this is an award-winner. Also, documents can be downloaded to Word or uploaded from Word--it's online Word Processing with collaboration features. Zoho Writer has also been integrated with Facebook (college students using it?). The readymade templates will save the user a lot of time, too, because he won't have to create something from scratch.

Zoho Writer: I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: