all you need to know about me - and then some
My photo
I'm a Library Associate/Adult Services in Maryland. I'm married. I have three children and two grandchildren. And I have twenty chickens and one beehive in the backyard.

Jun 18, 2007

Week 5 - Thing 10: PLAYING WITH AN ONLINE IMAGE GENERATOR

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Meet my alter ego, CandyMandy. She comes out
"After Midnight."

I tried to create my meez early on, before I had done some of the exercises that lead up to this one, because I saw other blogger's meezes and wanted one of my own. I had a little trouble, so I just left it alone. After doing the other exercises, I went back and discovered that this was actually pretty easy. I did it while I was on the desk last night. (It helped that we were a little slower than usual; nevertheless, this was a fun exercise.)