all you need to know about me - and then some
My photo
I'm a Library Associate/Adult Services in Maryland. I'm married. I have three children and two grandchildren. And I have twenty chickens and one beehive in the backyard.

Jun 14, 2007

Week 4 - Thing 8: LEARN ABOUT RSS FEEDS AND SETUP YOUR OWN BLOGLINES NEWSREADER ACCOUNT

Well, I started this last night at 11 o'clock--I set up my Bloglines newsreader account--and realized that it was gonna take longer than a couple of minutes to get things up and running. So I quit and went to bed.

However, this blogging is so addictive that I can't seem to stay away from it; hence, I am back once more. But I'm outta here. For sure. Until later...........

Here I am, once more, trying to figure this out. Even after quite a bit of time spent navigating Bloglines and trying stuff, this is tough.

So, it seems, I have a habit of making things a lot harder than they need to be. My bloglines for The Latest: Just What I Want to Know is up and running.

No comments: