all you need to know about me - and then some
My photo
I'm a Library Associate/Adult Services in Maryland. I'm married. I have three children and two grandchildren. And I have twenty chickens and one beehive in the backyard.

Jun 8, 2007

Week 3 - Thing 5: EXPLORE FLICKR





OH MY GOSH!! I've discovered that I am not limited to posting to my blog just those images in my camera or those that I've stored on my flashdrive. I can now choose images from the whole WORLD!! (Well...those that actually appear on the Internet.)
However, my world rocks. So trip on down to Flickr and take a look at an image of a typical summer day at my library.

Well, it is Thursday, June 14th. Wait, it's now Friday, June 15th at 12:45 a.m. I finally figured out how to upload my image from my flickr account to here, but I still can't figure out how to get other people's images uploaded. I can't believe I'm still chewing on this one bone. I'm not a night person, so I'm going to suffer for this later today. Off to bed now......
Detour to the library on my Summer Reading Road Trip
A word of advice to those of you who plan to set up a Flickr account: Once you've created your account, posted your photo, and tagged it, don't think that you've done something wrong when you discover that it is not in the "mdlearning2" group when you go there. I went to Flickr Help and discovered that because thousands of people (according to Flickr) are signing up every day, it will take a week or two for Flickr to review the new account and make it public.

2 comments:

Handsome Craig said...

Great picture. Which one of your patrons scared you so much?

Handsome Craig said...

You should have used this picture on your magazine cover so people would see what it is like to work in a library.